200.0.22Issues Resolved Hot Fix Enhancements Important
- Document will now only download invoices in ‘Export’ Stage, this means invoices in recognition stage will no longer shown and instead appear only when they have finished processing. This was required for major performance improvements when loading invoices and is now much quicker.
- Resolved an issue in document automation where a given key was not present in the dictionary message could be displayed when processing POP invoices
- Changed document automation to check whether records have been changed when saving the invoices and to prompt to reload if so.
Hot Fix Enhancements
- Changed the document automation invoice screen to remember the invoice grid column location and sizes
- Added settings for variance to document automation. Invoices that done match the PO but are within the variance amounts configured will now show as valid
- Changed the document automation screen to only download invoices in export stage
- Changed the document automation screen to only download invoices that have not previously been saved to the database.
Date applied: August 11, 2020