210.1.14Issues Resolved New Features Pre-release
Pre-Release Version: features are only available to customers using a pre-release version who have signed up to the Early Adopter Programme.
- Changed the way variances are checked in document automation.
- If line level matching is not enabled, the invoice must be recorded in manual mode
- If line level matching is enabled, variance will be checked based on the unit prices rather than the total value
- Added support for calloff orders in document automation
- Added customer remittance as a document type
- Added document preview to the customer allocation entry screen
- Resolved an issue on the rapid invoice entry screen where the add documents button would not re-enable after clicking check for duplicates
- Resolved an issue in the Nominal Transaction Documents view where it was using an incorrect module type for invoices entered from sop or pop
- The post journal entry form script will now check the ‘Disable Sage Scan and Attach’ setting and hide the Post and Attach button if enabled
- Resolved an issue with the process invoice screen where it was validating free text returns had been received when they cant be
Date applied: September 23, 2021