192.0.2Issues Resolved Hot Fix Enhancements Important
- Update Companies Required
- Application allocation screen will now be allowed to close without saving.
- Fixed Format of outstanding to invoice column on applications to have commas.
- Values in construction sales orders and subcontract orders will be formatted with columns.
- Fixed issue with wrong supplier showing on the print certificate screen.
- Fixed issue with reverse valuation not using the correct supplier.
- ‘Object not set’ error fixed on creating subcontract order applications when opened from the construction menu.
- Fixed batch posting on suggested payments with RCT.
Hot Fix Enhancements
- Phase, stage and activity can now be selected on application/valuation nominal lines.
- Final application will now also update any linked orders and will prompt the user to set the nominal split.
- Subcontract valuation certificates can now be printed in batch.
- Print and Email button added to application screen.
- Populate outstanding button added to new valuations to auto populate with multiple nominals.
Date applied: August 3, 2020