Pre-Release Version: features are only available to customers using a pre-release version who have signed up to the Early Adopter Programme.
Sicon Add-On requirements:
- Sicon Shop Floor Data Capture Release v191.1.0 or greater
- Sicon Common Components Release v191.1.0 or greater
- Sicon Manufacturing and Distribution Release v191.1.0 or greater
- Non-Conformance – Post non-conformance tasks to sage users using Sicon Task and Contact Manager release v191.1.0 or greater.
- New Works Order Search – Ability to search for works order via the main menu if scanning is not an option.
- Camera scan – The option to scan barcodes using the built in camera from the main menu.
- Customise Stop Reason – Add your own stop reasons for users to select when stopping or pausing an operation.
- Global settings – All the app options are now set and stored in sage, to provide consistent settings to all devices.
- Fully Complete Operation – An option to display a button when ending an operation to fully complete without entering a quantity.
- Multi stop buttons where disabled if it was a multi start operation. Which stopped the users being able to multi stop operations.
- Timesheet details and editing are now available through the SFDC module in Sage
- App was not returning friendly errors from the PIN page login.
- Non-conformance can now be switched on/off from the settings.
- Complete and Estimated works orders now do not display in works order list.
Date applied: June 27, 2019