- Added additional handling when requesting features from Sage System Admin for Access Denied Messages.
- Changed all instances where the foreign ID attribute and any Integer attributes from Int32 to Int64
- Updated the Attribute tables to store data as big integers instead of standard integers
- DMS will now check the Sage Disable Notification setting before displaying toast messages
- Renamed the Upgrade database script to UpdateDB.SQL so it can be used for multiple versions
Date applied: July 23, 2019