192.0.31Issues Resolved Important
- Update companies Required
- Fixed ‘Object not set…’ error on release retention button on Supplier Application ledger.
- Nominal reversal postings will not occur on delete valuation if the valuation is not allocated to applications.
- 2nd reference will now also be used on grouping deductions on rapid PL invoices.
- Fixed rounding issue on allocation valuations when setting status of applications to ‘Retentions Only’
- Decimal places (5dp) added to sales order percentage complete
- Fixed ‘Divide by zero…’ error on Construction sales orders if the stock item has no price.
- Populate outstanding button on valuation with application that has multiple lines. it should show values selected and calculate the total bar.
- Fixed rounding issue on allocated valuations displayed in Application form (not Application ledger)
- ‘Print Invoice’ should be enabled on allocated valuations on application form.
Date applied: April 1, 2021